Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Inconel® 625 is a low carbon alloy composed of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and niobium. The material is resistant to a variety of corrosion types such as pitting, erosion, crevice and intergranular corrosion. Furthermore, it is insensitive to chlorine-induced stress corrosion. The material shows good resistance to mineral acids such as nitric, hydrochloric, phosphoric or sulfuric acid as well as organic acids and alkalis. Alloy 625 has good mechanical properties.
Buy 2.4856 safely and easily from Evek GmbH. You will be pleasantly surprised by our prices and our wide range of nickel alloys.
Inconel® 625 is primarily used in the offshore (marine engineering systems) and chemical industry (production of mineral acids). Other typical applications of Alloy 625 are:
- Waste incineration installations;
- shipbuilding and manufacture of seawater pipelines;
- chimney linings;
- Environmental engineering.
2.4856 is characterized by the following properties:
- excellent resistance to pitting, erosion, crevice and intergranular corrosion;
- resistance to chlorine-induced stress corrosion;
- Resistance to mineral acids such as nitric, hydrochloric, phosphoric or sulfuric acid as well as organic acids and alkalis
- good mechanical properties.
Inconel® 625 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. We are a reliable nickel alloy supplier and we ensure your satisfaction with our products