Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Alloy c 276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with the addition of tungsten. It also contains a small amount of carbon and silicon. The material is well suited for cold and hot forming. It has excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion. 2.4819 is insensitive to mineral and organic acids as well as sea water, moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions. The grade has good weldability and can be welded with all common welding processes.
Hastelloy c 276 is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we deliver safely and easily.
Alloy c 276 is mainly found in the chemical industry, eg for the production and processing of acids. It is also used very frequently in environmental technology. Grade 2.4819 is used in waste incineration and flue gas desulfurization plants. Other typical fields of application for Hastelloy c 276 are:
- paper and pulp industry;
- Extraction of oil and gas;
- Equipment and components for sour gas applications.
Alloy c 276 is characterized by the following features:
- is well suited for cold and hot forming;
- excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion;
- Insensitivity to mineral and organic acids;
- Resistance to seawater, moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions;
- good weldability.
Buy 2.4819 from Evek GmbH and enjoy high product quality and first-class service. We are at your disposal for questions and further information.