Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
1.3912 sheet metal is produced from an austenitic iron-nickel alloy. The iron content is about 61%. The nickel content is around 36%. The alloy also contains manganese, cobalt, carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, chromium and silicon as by-products. Invar 36 sheet has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion and has good ductility and toughness. Cold working reduces the thermal expansion rate of the material. The material shows good strength at cryogenic temperatures. Ferromagnetic is 1.3912 plate below the Curie temperature. Above the Curie temperature, the grade has non-magnetic properties.
You can buy 1.3912 via Evek GmbH. High-quality nickel alloys are offered in our online shop. We work for your success.
1.3912 sheet metal is mainly used for the production and storage of liquefied gases. The material is also used in the manufacture of precision pendulum clocks, chronometers and other measuring devices. Invar 36 plate is also used:
- for manufacturing components for OLED screens;
- in aviation (CFRP components);
- in space (frames for electronic control units);
- in optical and laser systems (laser housing);
- components for cryogenic applications;
- astronomical and seismographic instruments.
1.3912 sheet metal is characterized by the following properties:
- very low coefficient of thermal expansion;
- good ductile and tough;
- can be cold formed;
- good strength at cryogenic temperatures;
- ferromagnetic properties below the Curie temperature;
- non-magnetic properties above the Curie temperature.
We have Invar 36 Platte for you at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we ensure uncomplicated deliveries worldwide. With us you save your time and your money.