Titanium Grade 5 Ø0.8-70mm rod round rod B348 3.7165 solid shaft 0.1-2 meters
Titanium Grade 5 rod Ø0.8-70mm round rod B348 3.7165 solid shaft 0.1-2 meters
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Titanium round rod Grade 5 is a titanium alloy with the material number 3.7165. The material is mainly alloyed with aluminum and vanadium. In contrast to pure titanium, titanium rods have better mechanical properties and can therefore be hardened. The alloy offers a good ratio between high strength and low density and is insensitive to sea or sea water. In addition, it is not susceptible to many corrosive media and has excellent biocompatibility.
If you want to buy titanium rod, please contact us. In our online shop you will find round bars, wires and tubes made of titanium at reasonable prices.
Titanium round rod has a low specific weight and can be easily machined. Its upper application temperature is 400 ° C. The metal is long-lasting, durable and weldable. All welding methods can be used to weld (including plasma and laser welding).
Due to its excellent processing properties, titanium round rod grade 5 is used in the following areas:
- Medicine and medical technology;
- Outdoor and sports;
- Construction parts.
Titanium rod is characterized by the following properties:
- excellent mechanical properties;
- can be hardened;
- insensitive to sea or sea water;
- not susceptible to many corrosive media;
- excellent biocompatibility;
- easy to machine and weld.
If you are looking for a reliable supplier for titanium rods grade 5, Evek GmbH is there for you. We supply titanium rods worldwide.
- Round bar
- operation area
- Aerospace; Medicine and medical technology; Military; Outdoor and sports; Construction parts
- Material number
- Titanium grade 5
- 4.43 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1668 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 7.1 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.71 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.