Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
1.4876 is a heat-resistant alloy of nickel, iron and chromium. The grade also contains controlled levels of carbon, aluminium, titanium, silicon and manganese. The material 1.4876 is characterized by good resistance in sulphurous, oxidizing and reducing environments. It is not susceptible to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000 °C. Incoloy® 800 has good solution heat treatment processability. As a result, the material offers improved creep rupture properties at high temperatures. It can be easily cold formed up to a thickness of 6 mm and can be easily welded with all welding processes.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for 1.4876. You can buy these and many other nickel alloys in no time. We work for you!
The material 1.4876 is primarily used in furnace construction (furnace muffle) and in the chemical industry (hydrogen generation). Other areas of application for Incoloy® 800 are:
- Heat treatment plants (various components);
- Power plant construction (components for the high temperature range);
- environmental protection systems;
- laboratory technology;
- quench systems.
1.4876 is characterized by the following features:
- good resistance in sulphurous oxidizing and reducing environments;
- not susceptible to oxidation and carburization up to approx. 1000 °C;
- good workability by solution annealing;
- improved creep rupture properties at high temperatures;
- good cold formability;
- easily weldable with all welding processes.
Evek GmbH offers nickel alloys at a good price. In our online shop there is a wide range of various metals. We stand for high quality.