Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Material 2.4952 is an austenitic, high-temperature nickel-chromium alloy. In addition to manganese, chromium and cobalt, it contains other alloying elements such as aluminum and titanium. The grade can be hardened by adding titanium and aluminum. Nimonic 80a has good oxidation resistance and has good resistance to pitting, crevice and surface corrosion. The material is not soluble in alkaline solutions and has good acid resistance. At temperatures of up to 815°C, the nickel alloy shows high tensile strength and creep rupture strength. Furthermore, Alloy 80a is creep resistant.
2.4952 is available from Evek GmbH. Our online shop is open around the clock and we are at your disposal for further information and questions.
Nimonic 80a is mainly used in gas turbines and jet engines. The material 2.4952 is primarily used to make blades, rings and disks. The connecting elements such as screws and pipe supports in nuclear steam generators are also made of this material. The other main applications of Alloy 80a are:
- internal combustion engines (exhaust valves);
- various components in the chemical industry;
- high temperature springs;
- Parts of die casting molds.
Nimonic 80a is characterized by the following features:
- curable and creep resistant;
- good oxidation resistance;
- good resistance to pitting, crevice and surface corrosion;
- not soluble in alkaline solutions;
- good acid resistance;
- high tensile and creep strength.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for Alloy 80a. We offer high quality nickel alloys at good prices with international shipping. You can trust us.