The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Surface is raw, so scratches are normal. Item photo is just a general example
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Titanium sheet grade 5 can have two material numbers 3.7164 and 3.7165. Grade 3.7164 is designed for use in the aerospace industry. The material 3.7165 is used in the industrial sector as well as in medical technology, for example in surgical implants. The material is easy to weld and hot-form. It has excellent corrosion resistance and high strength. Good toughness and very high resistance to crack initiation and crack propagation are among the other plus points of the material.
In the Evek GmbH online shop you can buy titanium grade 5 at a reasonable price. As a competent supplier of titanium alloys, we offer uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Titan sheet 3.7165 enjoys a large demand in the following areas:
- turbine jet engines;
- aircraft components;
- fasteners for use in aerospace;
- offshore deployment;
- sports accessories.
Titan Grade 5 impresses with the following features:
- good weldability and hot workability;
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- high strength and good toughness;
- high resistance to crack initiation and crack propagation.
Buy 3.7165 at good price. Our products are characterized by high quality and meet the most important standards.