Spring steel wire 0.1-10mm 1.4310 spring wire 301 stainless 1-200 meters
- Diameter: 0.1-10mm; Length: 1-200m.
- Areas of application: spring production; Handcraft; Vehicle construction; Manufacture of electrical components; watch parts.
- very good corrosion resistance and weldability; high strength; good mechanical properties.
- Tensile strength 0.40 mm - 2250-2587 N/mm²; 0.70 & 0.75 mm - 1950-2242 N/mm²; 0.55 & 0.65 mm - 2000-2300 N/mm²; 0.95mm - 1900-2185N/mm²; 1.30mm - 1800-2070N/mm².
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
The delivered wire length may have a tolerance of +/-2% of the quantity ordered. The spring wire can acquire magnetic properties over time.
A notice! The spring steel wire with a diameter of 0.40 mm & 0.55 mm has a diameter tolerance of +/-0.008 mm; with 0.65mm, 0.70mm, 0.75mm and 0.95mm - +/-0.01mm; with 1.30mm - +/-0.015mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
The spring steel wire with the material number 1.4310 is made from austenitic stainless steel. The quality has a high chrome and nickel content and therefore shows very good corrosion resistance. The spring wire is highly elastic, high-strength and well suited for cold forming. In addition, 1.4310 wire has good durability and is easy to process mechanically: polishing, forging and welding. The material also has excellent hygienic properties.
You can buy spring steel wire at Evek GmbH Online Shop. We offer this wire at a good price. Contact us and get an offer according to your needs.
The spring steel wire 1.4310 withstands temperatures of up to approx. 300 °C and is mainly used for springs. Thanks to its excellent hygienic properties, 1.4310 wire is also in great demand in the food industry (equipment for storing, transporting and processing food). Other areas of application for spring wire are:
- Vehicle construction;
- Manufacture of electrical components;
- watch parts.
Spring steel wire is characterized by the following features:
- very good corrosion resistance and weldability;
- good cold working;
- high strength;
- excellent hygienic properties;
- good mechanical properties.
The spring wire is already in stock. We are a reliable 1.4310 wire supplier and ship worldwide. For further information please contact us.
Chemical composition (in %)
- stainless steel
- operation area
- Handicrafts, automotive industry, food industry, manufacture of electrical components, manufacture of rustproof spring components
- Quality standard
- EN 10270-3
- Material number
- 7.9 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1420 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 14.7 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.70 Ω mm² / m
- Electrical conductivity
- 1.5 MS / m
- tensile strenght
- 500-750 N/mm²
- easy sliding CWC
fast shipping, gladly again...
fast shipping, gladly againReport abuse
Thank you for the fast deliver...
Thank you for the fast delivery, gladly againReport abuse
Great product. We recommend...
Great product. We recommendReport abuse