- On sale!
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Nilo® Invar® 36 Alloy tube 1.3912 round tube 1x0.15-12х1mm 0.25-2Meter
- Diameter from 1x0.15 to 12х1mm; Length: from 0.25 meters up to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: Plants for the production, storage and transport of liquefied gases; Measuring and control devices; Manufacture of OLED screens; Aircraft construction (CFRP parts); Satellite construction; optical and laser systems (support elements for electromagnetic lenses); cryogenic components; Automotive industry (various components);
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
1.3912 is an austenitic alloy consisting of approximately 61% iron and 36% nickel. The rest is silicon, sulfur, phosphorus, manganese, cobalt, chromium and carbon. The grade has a low rate of thermal expansion and good ductility and toughness. Invar 36 has good strength at low temperatures. The thermal expansion of the material can be reduced even further by cold forming. The material shows ferromagnetic properties below the Curie temperature. At temperatures above this, it behaves non-magnetically.
Your reliable supplier for 1.3912 pipes is Evek GmbH. You can buy high-quality nickel-based alloys at a good price through us.
Invar 36 is mainly used in plants for the production, storage and transport of liquefied gases. This material is also used in measuring and control equipment. For example, 1.3912 thermostats are manufactured that are used when measuring temperatures below 200 ° C. The quality has other uses:
- for the production of OLED screens;
- in aircraft construction (CFRP parts);
- In satellite construction (frames, brackets and housings for electronic control units);
- in optical and laser systems (support elements for electromagnetic lenses);
- cryogenic components;
- in the automotive industry (various components).
Invar 36 is characterized by the following features:
- low rate of thermal expansion;
- good ductility and toughness;
- good strength at low temperatures;
- cold formable;
- ferromagnetic below the Curie temperature;
- non-magnetic above the Curie temperature.
Evek GmbH Online Shop offers 1,3912 tubes. Get the nickel alloys and more from Evek GmbH.
- Round tube
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Installations for the production, storage and transport of liquefied gases; Measuring and control devices (thermostats); Aircraft construction (CFRP parts); Satellite construction (frames, brackets and housings for electronic control units); cryogenic
- Material number
- 8.1 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1430 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 12.8 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.076 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
nickel-alloyNickel 200 tube 1x0.25mm-1.7x0.3mm capillary tube 2.4066 thin wall 0.1-2 meters
Nickel tube 1x0.25mm-1.7x0.3mm capillary tube 2.4066 Nickel 200 thin wall 0.1-2 meters
nickel-alloyNickel 200 metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 120mm rod Ni element 28
Nickel 200 metal round rod 99.9% from Ø 2mm to Ø 120mm Ni element 28
nickel-alloyHastelloy® Alloy C276 tube 2.4819 3.17x0.5-114.3х6mm welded
- Size from 3.17x0.5mm to 114.3х6mm. Length: from 0.25 meters up to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: acetic acid production; Manufacture and processing of phosphoric acids; Pulp and paper industry; Waste disposal; Flue gas desulphurization.
- If your...
nickel-alloyInconel® Alloy 601 tube 2.4851 round tube 2.75x0.5-141.3х6.55mm welded
- Size from 2.75x0.5 to 141.3х6.55mm. Length: from 0.25 meters up to 2 meters.
- Properties: good resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion cracking; excellent resistance to oxidation up to approx. 1150 ° C; good weldability with all common processes; good ductility; Insensitivity to dry chlorine and...
nickel-alloyInconel® Alloy 800 tube 1.4876 round tube 13.72x2.24-88.9х5.49mm welded
- Diameter from 13.72x2.24 to 88.9х5.49mm; Length: from 0.25 meters up to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: furnace construction, steam boiler construction, heat exchangers, various containers in the high temperature range, laboratory technology, environmental protection systems.
nickel-alloyInconel® Alloy 825 tube 2.4858 round tube 21.34x2.77-88.9х5.49mm seamless...
- Diameter from 21.34x2.77 to 88.9х5.49mm; Length: from 0.25 meters up to 2 meters.
- Ochemical Industry; Offshore technology (desalination of sea water, treatment of salt); Food industry; Oil and gas extraction; Pickling devices (pumps, filters, agitators); Apparatus construction (pressure vessels up to...