When the wire length is supplied, the tolerance can be +/- 2% of the ordered quantity.
The color of the wire surface can vary depending on the diameter. If a specific color is required, please ask.
CAUTION! The wire is shipped either on a different spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a reel, please contact us - we will send the wire on reel for an additional charge. The photo shows spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Lacquered copper wire with the material number 2.0090 is coated with electrically insulating lacquer. This is made from special polymer solutions. The lacquer layer protects against short circuits and has good temperature resistance. Deoxidized copper with a limited residual phosphorus content is used in the manufacture of enamelled copper wire. This gives the material very good weldability and hard solderability. In addition, enamelled copper wire has excellent formability. It is also very resistant to non-oxidizing acids and corrosion.
Evek GmbH is your reliable supplier for enamelled copper wire. We offer enamelled Cu wire at an affordable price with first class service.
Lacquered copper wire is used in:
- Construction of electric coils;
- Construction of transformers and machines;
- Manufacture of high frequency stranded wire.
Enamelled copper wire is characterized by:
- UV and corrosion resistance;
- high thermal and electrical conductivity;
- excellent formability and machinability;
- good temperature resistance;
- light weight;
- long lifetime.
You can buy enamelled copper wire in a few clicks in the Evek GmbH online shop. We would be happy to advise you if you have any further questions. Your satisfaction with our service and our products is our priority.