nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Brass square bar 2.0401 4x4mm – 20x20mm solid material Ms58
- Size from 4x4mm up to 20x20mm; Length: from 0.1 meters up to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: fittings; Manufacture of special tools (no spark); Form turned parts; Building profiles; Decorations.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
The offered brass square bar is made from the material 2.0401. This material is also known as Ms58 or CuZn39Pb3. This is a copper-tin-lead alloy with a copper content of up to 59%, a lead content of at least 1.7 to a maximum of 2.8% and the remainder of tin. The 2.0401 material can be hot formed well, but cold formed poorly. It is resistant to corrosion and can be polished mechanically very well. The material is characterized by excellent machinability and good automatic machining. The recommended connection technique is soft soldering. This square brass rod is only suitable for resistance welding. Gas welding is not recommended.
You can buy 2.0401 material in the Evek GmbH online shop. We also have other brass products in stock. Check out our webshop!
Brass square rod Ms58 is used for the following purposes:
- Manufacture of special tools (no spark);
- Form turned parts;
- Building profiles;
2.0401 material has the following characteristics:
- good hot formability, but poor cold formability;
- corrosion resistant;
- very easy to polish mechanically;
- excellent machinability;
- good processing on machines;
- easy to solder.
Ms58 is offered at a good price. As a reliable supplier, we take care of uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.
- operation area
- Armaturen; Herstellung spezieller Werkzeuge (kein Funkenschlag); Formdrehteile; Bauprofile; Dekorationen
- Material number
- 8.47 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 888 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 123 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0,062 Ω mm²/m
- Electrical conductivity
- 15 m / Ω • mm²
- tensile strenght
- 413 MPa
No customer reviews for the moment.