Waspaloy® 2.4654 Alloy 685 Welding Wires 1.2mm Nickel Alloy N07001 TIG TIG
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Areas of application: drive parts of gas turbines; Feather; fasteners; aviation industry;
- Properties: good corrosion resistance: very high strength at high temperatures; excellent heat resistance; high resistance to oxidation;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
The material 2.4654 indicates temperature resistance up to 650 °C for critical applications and 870 °C for simpler applications and good corrosion resistance at high temperatures. The high-temperature strength of the alloy is achieved through solid solution strengthening elements, molybdenum, cobalt and chromium, and aging elements, aluminum and titanium. The strength and stability ranges of 2.4654 are higher than Alloy 718.
Please contact us if you would like to buy nickel wire. Our online shop offers 2.4654 in the highest quality and in different sizes.
The oxidation resistance of alloy 2.4654 is good under conditions of frequent thermal cycling and continuous exposure to temperatures up to 1038 °C. It has performed well in the atmospheres and salt spray environments found in gas turbine engine operation. This material offers the best corrosion resistance.
Other areas of application for 2.4654 are:
- aviation industry;
Material 2.4654 is characterized by the following features:
- good corrosion resistance;
- very high strength at high temperatures;
- excellent heat resistance;
- high resistance to oxidation;
Evek GmbH offers nickel wire 2.4654 at a good price. As a competent supplier for 2.4654, we ship uncomplicated worldwide.
- Welding electrodes
- Nickel alloy
- 8.16 g/cm³
- Melting point
- 1330 ° C
- Shear modulus
- 81 kN/mm²