Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
2.4831/2.4856 is a high-alloy filler metal made from nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with a niobium content of 3.6%. The 2.4831/2.4856 welding wire is scale-resistant up to 1100 °C, tough at sub-zero temperatures down to -196 °C and can be used permanently in the temperature range from -196 °C to 550 °C in reducing and oxidizing media. The 2.4831/2.4856 filler metal shows good resistance to attack by phosphoric, hydrochloric, sulfuric and nitric acids.
You can find the 2.4831/2.4856 welding wire at a reasonable price in the Evek GmbH online shop. As a reliable supplier, we stand for the high quality of our products.
The 2.4831/2.4856 filler metal is suitable for joint welding on nickel alloys, low-temperature nickel steels and dissimilar joints (black and white joints). The most important base materials are:
- 1.0254, 1.4529, 1.4539, 1.4547, 1.4558;
- 1.4959, 1.4951;
- 1.5415, 1.5656, 1.5662, 1.5680;
- 2.4605, 2.4618, 2.4619, 2.4630, 2.4631, 2.4641, 2.4660;
- 2.4816, 2.4817, 2.4851, 2.4856, 2.4858;
The following features characterize the 2.4831 welding wire:
- highly alloyed;
- scale-resistant up to 1100 °C and tough at temperatures down to -196 °C;
- can be used permanently in the temperature range from -196°C to 550°C in reducing and oxidizing media;
- good resistance to attack by phosphoric, hydrochloric, sulfuric and nitric acids.
Buy 2.4831/2.4856 Welding Filler at good price. Our online shop is open around the clock and offers a wide range of various semi-finished metal products.