Inconel® 2.4610 Alloy C-4 Welding Wires 0.8-1.2mm Nickel Alloy N06455 TIG TIG
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Properties: very good resistance in a variety of corrosive environments under strong oxidizing conditions; excellent resistance under oxidizing and reducing conditions (hydrochloric, sulfuric, phosphoric and nitric acids);
- Wnr. 2.4610; DIN EN ISO 18274: S Ni 6455 (NiCr16Mo16Ti); AWS A-5.14: ER NiCrMo-7
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
The combination of chromium with a high molybdenum content makes the material 2.4610 extremely resistant to a large number of chemicals; eg crude, reducing mineral acids (such as phosphoric, hydrochloric and sulfuric acid), chlorides and organic and inorganic media containing chloride.
Due to its high nickel content, the material 2.4610 is practically insensitive to chloride-induced stress corrosion cracking and also to hot chloride solutions.
Buy 2.4610 welding wire and other welding consumables at a good price. We are happy to assist you.
The 2.4610 filler metal is suitable for joint and build-up welding on nickel-based alloys, duplex and super-duplex steels and for dissimilar joints between steels and nickel alloys. Important base materials are:
The 2.4610 welding wire is characterized by the following properties:
- exceptional resistance to stress corrosion cracking in chloride containing solutions;
- very good resistance in a variety of corrosive environments under highly oxidizing conditions;
- excellent resistance under oxidizing and reducing conditions (hydrochloric, sulfuric, phosphoric and nitric acids);
Evek GmbH is the competent supplier for 2.4610 filler metal. In our online shop you will find a large number of different welding consumables for your purposes.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- sehr gute Beständigkeit in einer Vielzahl von korrosiven Umgebungen unter stark oxidierenden Bedingungen; ausgezeichnete Resistenz unter oxidierenden und reduzierenden Bedingungen (Salz-, Schwefel- Phosphor- und Salpetersäure);
- Material number
- tensile strenght
- 700 N/mm²
- Stretch limit
- 400 N/mm²
- Elongation at break