Stainless steel sheet 0.5-3mm (Aisi - 318 LN / 1.4462) duplex plates sheet cutting selectable desired size possible 100-1000mm
- Wnr. 1.4462; AISI 318LN; US S31803;
- Field of application: onshore & offshore areas; Shipbuilding; construction industry; chemical and petrochemical industry; Apparatus and container construction;
- Properties: good resistance to pitting, stress corrosion cracking and sea water; high yield strength; magnetic and polishable; moderately forgeable and readily weldable; very good mechanical properties;
- density 7.8 g/cm³; tensile strength 650 - 880 MPa; thermal conductivity 15 W/(m·K); electr. Resistance 0.8Ω mm²/m.
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
The material 1.4462 is a rustproof, acid-resistant, austenitic-ferritic duplex steel with an addition of molybdenum (approx. 3%). The main alloying elements are chromium (approx. 22%) and nickel (approx. 5%). The stainless steel 1.4462 has good resistance to pitting, stress corrosion cracking and seawater, has a high yield point and is magnetic. In addition, the grade can be polished, forged moderately well and welded well. It has very good mechanical properties.
1.4462 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. Buy high-quality duplex steels from Evek GmbH. We ship worldwide.
The material 1.4462 is mainly used in many onshore and offshore areas. Stainless steel 1.4462 is also requested in:
- construction industry;
- chemical and petrochemical industry;
- Apparatus and container construction.
1.4462 is characterized by the following features:
- Good resistance to pitting, stress corrosion cracking and seawater;
- High yield strength;
- Magnetic and polishable;
- Medium forgeability and good weldability;
- Very good mechanical properties.
The material 1.4462 is offered at a good price. As a competent supplier of semi-finished metal products, we are at your side.
- stainless steel
- Material number
- 7.8 kg / dm³
- Thermal conductivity
- 15 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- tensile strenght
Everything was great, gladly a...
Everything was great, gladly againReport abuse
all the best, thank you!...
all the best, thank you!Report abuse
everything went great, thanks!...
everything went great, thanks!Report abuse