Brass Ø4mm-27mm hexagon 2.0401 hexagon bar Ms58 bar hexagon Ms solid mat
Hexagon bar brass 2.0401 hexagon Ms58 rod Ø4mm-27mm hexagon Ms solid mat
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Brass hexagon is made from a copper-zinc-lead alloy with the material number 2.0401. This is the main alloy for machining in Germany. The material is particularly suitable for processing on automatic machines. It is also easy to punch, but at the same time has poor corrosion resistance. The material can be hot formed very well and only to a limited extent cold formed (due to the risk of stress corrosion cracking). Cold formability achieves high hardness and strength.
Buy hexagon made of brass in the Evek GmbH online shop. We take care of it so that you remain satisfied with us.
Brass hexagonal has very good machinability and can be easily soft and hard soldered. Resistance welding is best recommended for welding 2.0401. Other welding processes are to be avoided. The material is easy to polish mechanically and can be electroplated very well.
The following are made of brass hexagon:
- Faucet handles;
- Parts for electrical engineering;
- Building profiles;
- various shaped turned parts.
Brass hexagonal is characterized by the following properties:
- very good machinability;
- good hot formability;
- easy to punch, polish and electroplate;
- low corrosion resistance;
- suitable for machine processing;
- easily soft and hard solderable.
The reliable supplier Evek GmbH offers hexagon made of brass at an affordable price. Visit our shop and convince yourself of our service.
- operation area
- Faucet handles; Fittings; Parts for electrical engineering; Building profiles; various shaped turned parts
- Material number
- 8.47 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 888 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 123 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.066 mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.