nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Brass powder CuZn30 Brass dust 45 - 63 µm 5g - 5kg
- Type OT 63.
- Areas of application: as a sintered material in powder metallurgy; Bearing manufacture; as a decorative coating material; Production of brass solders.
- Copper content max. 70%; max.zinc content 30.2%.
- Bulk density 3.03 g / cm³; Grain size 45-63 µm; Irregular grain shape.
Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Brass powder is a light yellow powder, consisting of approx. 70% copper and 30.2% zinc. The material has a bulk density of 3.03 g / cm³ according to ISO 3923/1, is finely divided and has a grain size of 45 - 63 µm according to ISO 4497. The brass dust is characterized by good homogeneity and low bulk density. The product is corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant and nature-friendly.
We are a reliable supplier for high quality brass powder. The product is offered at a good price and is ready for delivery.
Brass powder can be used in many ways. The material is used as a sintered material in powder metallurgy. Because of its good friction and wear properties, brass dust is one of the materials that are suitable for bearings. The powder is also used for decorative coating of surfaces. The brass dust is also used for the production of hard solders (brass solders).
Brass powder is characterized by the following features:
- finely divided (45 - 63 µm);
- corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant;
- nature friendly.
Main areas of application for brass dust:
- as a sintered material in powder metallurgy;
- Bearing manufacture;
- as a decorative coating material;
- Production of brass solders.
Various semi-finished metal products are available in the Evek online shop. You can also buy finely divided metal powders from us.
Chemical composition (in%)
|max. 70||max. 30.2|
- Cu - max. 70; Zn - max. 30.2
- operation area
- als Sinterwerkstoff in der Pulvermetallurgie; Lagerherstellung; als dekoratives Beschichtungsmaterial; Produktion von Messingloten
- Bulk density
- 3.03 g/cm³
- Grain size
- 45 - 63 µm
No customer reviews for the moment.