nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Sheet brass 4-8mm (Ms63 / CuZn37 / 2.0321) Sheet metal cut to size selectable Custom size possible 100x100mm
- Wnr. 2.0321; DIN CuZn37; US C27200;
- Area of application: bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings; furniture fittings; various decorative elements; signs; polygraphic devices (matrices); Electrical engineering; parts for brass instruments;
- Properties: good weldability; very good soft and hard solderability; very good cold forming and polishability; very easy to electroplate; good corrosion resistance to water and various salt solutions; diamagnetic;
- density 8.44 g/cm³; melting point 906 °C; tensile strength min. 360 MPa;
- Available cut or made to measure.
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
This brass sheet has a material number 2.0321 and is composed of approximately 62-64% copper and approximately 34-37% zinc. The proportion of accompanying components is approx. 0.5%. The brass plate can be processed excellently: it is easy to weld and very easy to soft-solder and hard-solder. In addition, the material has very good cold forming and polishability properties and is very easy to electroplate. CuZn37 has good corrosion resistance: it behaves stably in water and various salt solutions. The material 2.0321 is diamagnetic.
If you are looking for a brass plate at a good price, you have come to the right place. With us you can buy sheet brass and get uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Sheet brass CuZn37 can be used in many ways: from signs and covers to parts for brass instruments and contact parts in switches and sockets. Other main areas of application for 2.0321 are:
- furniture fittings;
- Polygraphic devices (matrices);
- bathroom fittings and sanitary fittings;
- automobile construction;
- Electrical engineering;
- Various decorative elements.
Brass plate CuZn37 is characterized by the following features:
- Good weldability;
- Very good soft and hard solderability;
- Very good cold forming and polishability;
- Very easy to electroplate;
- Good corrosion resistance;
Evek GmbH online shop offers cut sheet brass in various sizes. We are a reliable brass plate supplier and stand for the highest product quality.
- Material number
- Melting point
- Thermal conductivity
- Electrical resistance
- 0.066 mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.