The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Zinc is a brittle metal. It has good ductility between 100 and 200 °C and excellent formability. The metal dissolves well in acids and alkalis. Only high-purity zinc does not react with acids. Zinc is often used as a corrosion protection for iron and steel parts. Sheet steel, pipes and wires are coated with zinc. The zinc layer protects against weather and corrosion.
Evek GmbH is your reliable supplier of zinc sheet. In our online shop we have zinc sheet cut to size ready for dispatch. We look forward to your inquiry and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Zinc sheet is a flat finished product that is galvanized for better protection against corrosion. Custom-made galvanized sheet metal is widely used mainly in the construction industry. Zinc sheeting is often used as roof and facade cladding and for roof drainage (eaves, downpipes). Sheets made of alloyed zinc or titanium zinc are increasingly in demand for these purposes. The durability of these is about 100 years.
Typical areas of application for zinc sheet cutting are:
- roof and facade coverings;
- rain gutters and downspouts;
- food industry (e.g. granaries);
- ship and aircraft construction;
- Domestic appliances.
Custom-made galvanized sheet metal is characterized by the following properties:
- Excellent corrosion resistance;
- Good durability and long service life (up to 100 years);
- Nature-friendly and harmless to health;
- high robustness;
- Easy to use.
You can buy custom-made galvanized sheet metal from Evek GmbH. We offer cut and made-to-measure zinc sheet at a good price. Contact us to get a special offer for your company.