Spring plate 0.5mm-3mm spring band 1.1248 spring plate C75S cut 100mm to 1000mm
- Thickness from 0.5 to 3mm. Length from 100mm up to 1000mm.
- Areas of application: shaped springs; leaf springs; spring clips; retaining springs; flat springs.
- If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Surface is raw, so scratches are normal. Item photo is just a general example
A notice! The spring band with a thickness of 3 mm has a material number 1.1269 (C85S+QT)
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
The spring band with the material number 1.1248 consists of spring steel with a carbon content of between 0.75 - 0.80% and a manganese content of between 0.60 - 0.90%. The main component of the material is iron with a mass fraction of approx. 97%. The C75S material provides high strength and wear resistance. The material 1.1248 is not corrosion-resistant and therefore cannot be used in corrosive or extreme media without additional surface refinement. The spring strip is hardened and tempered with cut edges and a white polished finish.
Evek GmbH online shop offers C75S steel at a good price. You can purchase the material 1.1248 from us with just a few clicks.
The spring strip made of C75S steel is very well suited for springs and wear parts that are not subject to corrosion requirements. The following products with and without surface refinement are made from material 1.1248:
- form springs;
- leaf springs;
- spring clips;
- retaining springs;
- flat springs.
C75S steel is characterized by the following features:
- high strength;
- high wear resistance;
- good toughness;
- susceptible to corrosion without additional surface treatment;
- already heat treated.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier of spring tape 1.1248. We ship worldwide. Buy the C75S material from Evek GmbH and enjoy the highest quality.
Chemical composition (in %)
|0.7 - 0.8||0.15 - 0.35||0.025||0.025||0.6 - 0.9||0.4||0.4|
- operation area
- Spring production (shaped springs; leaf springs; spring clips; retaining springs; flat springs)
- Quality standard
- DIN EN 10132-4
- Dimensional standard
- EN 10140
- Material number
- 7.9 kg / dm³
- Melting point
- 1515 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 49 W / m K
- Electrical resistance
- 0.2 Ω mm² / m
- tensile strenght
- 1300 - 1500 N/mm² für 0,5 mm - 2 mm Stärke; 1320 - 1520 N/mm² für 3 mm Stärke
- Modulus of elasticity
- approx. 206 kN / mm²
- Shear modulus
- approx. 78 kN / mm²
- cut edges
- Heat treatment
- QT (hardened and tempered)
- polished white
Super goods and fast delivery,...
Super goods and fast delivery, all the best!Report abuse
Thank you for purchasing from ...
Thank you for purchasing from Herrmann Betriebshygiene.Report abuse
All the best, thank you....
All the best, thank you.Report abuse