nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Iron powder pure 99.5% 200 µm metal powder Fe Element 26 5gr-5kg
- Type FS 0000/0200 / AI.
- Areas of application: Production of sintered components, powder injection molding, electrical engineering, automotive industry, paint production, chemical industry (as a reducing agent), magnetic particle testing.
- Iron content at least 99.5%; Bulk density 3.28 g / cm³.
- Grain size 0 - 200 µm; Irregular grain shape.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
The iron powder offered is a finely divided and highly pure metal powder. It consists of irregular microparticles and has a grain size of 0-200 µm. Our iron powder is characterized by a good bulk density of 3.28 g / cm³ and a high iron content (min. 99.5%). The product has the following chemical composition: sulfur (S) - 0.014%, carbon (С) - max. 0.01% and oxygen (O) - max. 0.2%.
Do you want to buy iron powder? You have come to the right place at Evek GmbH. As a competent supplier, we deliver quickly and easily.
The iron powder has a very wide range of uses. For example, it is used in powder metallurgy for the production of sintered components and powder injection molding. Iron powder is also used in electrical engineering, the automotive industry, paint production, the chemical industry (as a reducing agent) and magnetic particle testing.
The product has the following features:
- finely divided (grain size 0 - 200 µm);
- high purity (iron content - min. 99.5%);
- has irregular microparticles;
- low levels of impurities;
- high bulk density (3.28 g / cm³).
The most important areas of application for iron powder are:
- Manufacture of sintered components;
- Powder injection molding;
- Electrical engineering;
- Automotive industry;
- Paint production;
- chemical industry (as a reducing agent);
- Magnetic particle inspection.
In our online shop, iron powder is offered at a good price. Other types of metal powders are also available.
Chemical composition (in%)
|at least 95.5||0.014||0.01||0.2|
- Atomic number
- Fe - min. 99.5 %; S - 0.014 %; С - max. 0.01 %; O - max. 0.2 %
- operation area
- Fertigung von Sinterbauteilen, Pulverspritzgießen, Elektrotechnik, Automobilindustrie, Farbenproduktion, chemische Industrie (als Reduktionsmittel), Magnetpulverprüfung
- Bulk density
- 3.28 g/cm³
- Grain size
- 0 - 200 µm
No customer reviews for the moment.