Weight tolerance can be up to +/-2%.
Do you need other steel grade or dimension? Please contact us. Our sales team will make an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Nickel granules offered here consist of flat spheres with nickel content min 99.99% and size between 6 and 10 mm. The material is designated as N-0 and classified as primary nickel. The nickel granules are produced electrolytically (electrolytic nickel) and are characterized by extremely high purity and a low content of accompanying elements.
As a competent supplier of nickel granules, we provide uncomplicated and smooth deliveries. Our prices for semi-finished metal products will surprise you positively.
Nickel granules are used for the production of cathode sheets, plates and strips. These are used for nickel plating and thus for corrosion protection of metal objects. Furthermore, the material is used as an alloying additive. Steels highly alloyed with nickel show high stability in corrosive environments and exhibit increased hardness, toughness and ductility.
Pure nickel has the following characteristics:
- malleable, ductile and excellent polishability;
- highly resistant to air, water, hydrochloric acid and alkalis;
- high purity.
Nickel is used
- for the production of cathodes (corrosion protection);
- as an alloying additive;
- chemical industry (nickel crucibles and as a catalyst for hydrogenation).
Nickel can be bought in our online store. The offered assortment includes semi-finished metal products of various shapes and sizes.
Chemical composition (in %)
|min. 99.99||max. 0.002||max. 0.005||max. 0.001||max. 0.001||max. 0.001||max. 0.001||max. 0.001||max. 0.001||max. 0.0005||max. 0.0001|