stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Rod Ø2-50mm copper 2.0090 round rod С10999 rod Cu round material up to 2 meters
- Diameter from 2mm to 50mm. Length from 0.1 meter to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: heating and cooling technology (heating and cooling elements); Construction (as decoration for ambience, facades, etc.); electric lines; Wire windings and chokes / coils.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
- TOP quality at fair prices
- High-quality products made to measure and cut to size
- Competent advice & service
- Fast delivery worldwide
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
|Manufacturer number:||Not applicable|
|Type:||Round rod, rod|
|Operation area:||Food industry; Modelling; Garden; Manufacture of grill grates; Architecture and decoration; Sanitary engineering; chemical apparatus engineering|
|Density:||7.9 g / dm³|
|Thermal conductivity:||15 W / m K|
|Electrical resistance:||0.73 Ω mm² / m|
Stainless austenitic steel with material number 1.4301 is used in the manufacture of stainless steel round bars. This contains chromium and nickel. The material is extremely robust, resistant and stable. It has a low carbon content and is resistant to corrosion. Round rod made of stainless steel is acid-resistant and can be easily processed such as welding, polishing, grinding and machining.
Stainless steel rod can be used at temperatures up to 600 ° C. This is also suitable for low temperatures. It has an attractive appearance and can therefore be used for decorative purposes. Stainless steel rods are particularly ductile: they can be deep-drawn and folded without any problems. Solid stainless steel material must not be used in swimming pools or in sea water and is not resistant to chlorides.
Due to the good processing properties and the attractive appearance, solid stainless steel is used in numerous areas:
- Food industry;
- Manufacture of grill grates;
- Architecture and decoration;
- Sanitary engineering;
- chemical apparatus engineering.
Stainless steel rod has the following properties:
- good robustness;
- excellent resistance and high stability;
- excellent corrosion and acid resistance;
- good processing properties and ductility;
- applicable up to 600 ° C;
- excellent weldability;
- attractive appearance.
d - outside diameter
No customer reviews for the moment.