nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
Copper rod Ø2-50mm Cu-ETP copper round rod CW004A Cu round material up to 2 meters
- Diameter from 2mm to 50mm. Length from 0.1 meter to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: heating and cooling technology (heating and cooling elements); Building construction (as decoration for interior cladding and facades); electric lines; Wire windings and chokes / coils.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your measure.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Copper rod with the material designation Cu-ETP is an electrolytically refined and oxygen-containing copper. The copper content is at least 99.9%. The oxygen content is max.0.04%. This makes the material unsuitable for welding due to hydrogen embrittlement. The material has excellent cold and hot formability and is excellent for soft soldering. Brazing in a reducing atmosphere and machinability are not recommended.
To buy copper rod, contact Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier, we guarantee uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.
Thanks to its high electrical conductivity and high thermal conductivity, copper rods are used for heating technology (radiators, heat exchangers), electrical machines (electric motors, chokes / coils) and components (terminals, contact carriers).
Copper bar is widely used for:
- Heating and cooling technology (heating and cooling elements);
- Building construction (as decoration for interior cladding and facades);
- Electrical engineering and apparatus engineering;
- Shipbuilding and mechanical engineering;
- electric lines;
- Wire windings and chokes / coils.
Copper rod has the following properties:
- excellent cold and hot formability;
- excellent processing properties;
- excellent soft solderability;
- good corrosion resistance;
- not suitable for welding;
- cannot be brazed in a reducing atmosphere;
- poor machinability.
Copper rods can be purchased in the Evek GmbH online shop. We offer copper bar at good price. Contact us!
Chemical composition (in%)
- Round bar
- Z4 (halbhart) und Z6 (hart)
- operation area
- Heiz- und Kühltechnik (Heiz- und Kühlkörper); Bauwesen (als Dekoration für Ambiente, Fassaden usw.); Elektrotechnik und Apparatebau; Schiff- und Maschinenbau; elektrische Leitungen; Drahtwicklungen und Drosseln/Spulen
- Material number
- 8.93 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1083 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 394 W / m K
- Electrical resistance
- 0.018 Ω mm² / m
- Electrical conductivity
- 57 m / Ω • mm²
No customer reviews for the moment.