Stainless steel sheet 0.5-1mm (Aisi — 316Ti(V4A) / 1.4571) Sheet metal cutting selectable, desired size possible 100-1000mm
- Wnr 1.4571; AISI 316Ti; US S31635; EN X6CrNiMoTi17-12-2;
- Areas of application: exhaust gas technology; Food industry; fatty acid industry; Shipbuilding; reactor construction;
- Properties: very good intergranular corrosion resistance; can be used in acidic media (due to the addition of 2 - 2.5% molybdenum); suitable for high temperatures (up to +550°C); suitable for low temperatures (down to -200°C); good forgeability and very good weldability; not polishable;
- yield strength ≥ 200 MPa; tensile strength 500-700 MPa; thermal stress up to 550 °C; density 8.0 g/cm³; Hardness HB 215; thermal conductivity 15 W/m*K;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
V4a sheet is made of stainless austenitic steel. This is titanium stabilized and therefore has very good intergranular corrosion resistance. The addition of molybdenum makes it possible to use stainless steel sheet 1.4571 in acidic media. It can be easily welded with all welding processes. No heat treatment is necessary after welding.
Even when welded, 316Ti sheet metal is well secured against IC corrosion. Since this type of steel is stabilized with titanium, it is very hard and therefore not suitable for mirror polishing. Stainless steel sheet 1.4571 is extremely resistant to pitting and is also suitable for use with food.
You can buy 316Ti sheet metal in our online shop. We offer high quality stainless steel sheet round. Just call, write or order directly in the online shop!
V4A sheet metal has the following properties:
- Very good intergranular corrosion resistance;
- Can be used in acidic media (due to the addition of 2 - 2.5% molybdenum);
- Suitable for high temperatures (up to +550°C);
- Suitable for low temperatures (down to -200°C);
- Good forgeability and very good weldability;
- Not polishable.
Typical areas of application are:
- exhaust technology;
- Food industry;
- fatty acid industry;
- reactor construction.
Are you looking for a reliable supplier of V4A sheet metal? At Evek GmbH you are exactly right. With us you can buy the necessary stainless steel sheet at a reasonable price.
- stainless steel
- Material number
- 316 Ti
- 8.0 kg / dm³
- Yield point
- Brinell hardness after annealing
Top. Delivery within 24 hours....
Top. Delivery within 24 hours.Report abuse
As described, perfect. Shippin...
As described, perfect. Shipping faster. Thanks very much!Report abuse
All perfect, fast forwarding a...
All perfect, fast forwarding and perfect product!Report abuse