Rhenium sheet 0.1-1.6mm plates 99.95% metal Re 75 custom cut 100-1000mm
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Areas of application: aircraft construction (turbine blades); petroleum industry (catalysts); electrical industry (thermocouples); mass spectrometers (hot cathodes, contacts in electrical switches);
- density 21.0 g/cm³; Mohs hardness 7-8; melting point 3186 °C;
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Warning: sharp edges! Sheet metal is cut on guillotine shears and edges are not deburred. Scratches on the surface cannot be ruled out. Article photos are theoretical, the delivered cuts may differ.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 5-7 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Rhenium is a rare transition metal. It has great hardness, high density and ductility, and one of the highest melting points of any metal after tungsten. Rhenium metal is very resistant to non-oxidizing acids and can be easily deformed (deep drawing, bending and pressing). It also has very good weldability and forgeability. The metal is stable to air and is only slightly soluble in oxidizing acids. Below 1.7 K, rhenium metal is superconducting.
If you want to buy rhenium, contact Evek GmbH. We are always at your side with help and advice and will answer all your questions. We are by your side.
Rhenium is mainly used as an alloying component. In nickel superalloys, for example, it improves creep and fatigue behavior at high temperatures. Thermocouples for temperature measurement are made from platinum-rhenium alloys. Rhenium is also used for platinum-rhenium catalysts. These increase the octane rating of unleaded gasoline.
Rhenium is used:
- in aircraft construction (turbine blades);
- in the petroleum industry (catalysts);
- in the electrical industry (thermocouples);
- in mass spectrometers (hot cathodes, contacts in electrical switches.).
Rhenium metal is characterized by the following properties:
- great hardness, high density and ductility;
- good resistance to non-oxidizing acids;
- good formability, weldability and forgeability;
- easily soluble in oxidizing acids;
- stable to air;
- superconducting below 1.7 K.
Rhenium price is always up to date in the Evek GmbH online shop. We deliver uncomplicated worldwide and are considered a reliable supplier.
- Atomic number
- 21.0 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 3186 ° C
- Mohs hardness
- Thermal conductivity
- 47.9 W / (m K)
- Electrical conductivity
- 5.42 · 10⁶ S / m
always thank you...
always thank youReport abuse
Very fast shipping, great....
Very fast shipping, great.Report abuse
all the best, thank you!...
all the best, thank you!Report abuse