Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Nimonic 75 is a high-temperature nickel-chromium-iron alloy with the addition of titanium. Nickel is the basis. The proportion of chromium and iron is around 20% and 5% respectively. The titanium content is approximately 0.5%. The material has good mechanical properties and is very resistant to high-temperature oxidation (up to 1000°C).
2.4951 can be bought at a good price. As a reliable supplier, we offer high-quality nickel alloys.
Alloy 75 is primarily used in steam and gas turbine components. 2.4951 is also often used in the manufacture of industrial furnaces and heat treatment systems.
Nimonic 75 has the following features:
- good mechanical properties;
- good resistance to high-temperature oxidation (up to 1000°C);
- excellent corrosion resistance.
Alloy 75 is available in the Evek GmbH Online Shop. You can buy this nickel alloy at good price.