Inconel® Alloy c22 sheet 0.5-25.4mm plate 2.4602 cut to size 100-1000mm
- Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Cuts from 100mm to 1000mm, thicknesses from 0.5mm and up to 25.4mm.
- Fields of application: chemical industry; Environmental technology (sewage plants, waste incineration plants); heat exchangers; flue gas desulfurization plants; pulp or paper industry (bleach tanks); reactors for the production of acetic acid;
- Wnr. 2.4602; US 06022.
- density 8.7 g/cm³; melting point 1355°C; electrical resistance 1.14 Ω mm²/m; Thermal conductivity 9.6 W/(m K).
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
2.4602 is a highly corrosion-resistant alloy consisting of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and tungsten. In addition to the metals mentioned, the grade also contains very little carbon and silicon. Inconel C22 is very resistant to a large number of corrosive media: neither mineral nor organic acids attack the material. Alloy c22 is also well resistant to seawater. In addition, the material is insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion.
If you want to buy 2.4602, you have come to the right place at Evek GmbH. As a reliable nickel alloy supplier, we offer quality products with international shipping.
Because of its good resistance to hydrogen chloride and moist chlorine gas, Inconel C22 is mainly used in the chemical industry. Alloy c22 is also used particularly frequently in environmental technology for waste water or waste incineration plants. Other areas of application for 2.4602 are:
- heat exchangers;
- flue gas desulfurization plants;
- pulp or paper industry (bleach tanks);
- Reactors for the production of acetic acid.
Inconel C22 is characterized by the following properties:
- very resistant to many corrosive media (mineral and organic acids);
- good resistance to seawater;
- insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion;
- very easy to weld.
Alloy C22 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. Our prices for nickel alloys are fair. We are at your disposal for further questions and information.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry; Environmental technology (sewage systems, waste incineration plants); Heat exchanger; Flue gas desulphurization systems; Pulp or paper industry (bleaching tanks); Reactors for the production of acetic acid
- Material number
- 8.7 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1355 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 9.6 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.14 Ω mm² / m
Fast and safe shipping. Goods ...
Fast and safe shipping. Goods as ordered. Gladly again!Report abuse
Terrific ! Fast delivery, unco...
Terrific ! Fast delivery, uncomplicated. To recommend !Report abuse
Everything OK. Thank you....
Everything OK. Thank you.Report abuse