For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
The surface is raw, so scratches are normal. Item photo is just a general example
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Perforated aluminum sheet is a flat product made of aluminum with evenly spaced perforations. The offered perforated aluminum sheet is made of pure aluminum (99.5%) and has the designation EN AW-1050A (Wnr. 3.0255). In addition to aluminum, it also contains other accompanying components: iron (max. 0.4%), silicon (max. 0.25%), copper, manganese, magnesium, titanium (max. 0.05% each) and zinc (max. 0.07%). The material EN AW-1050A is a standard alloy for aluminum sheets and partly for aluminum tubes.
Perforated aluminum sheets made of 3.0255 not only impress with their attractive appearance, but also with their excellent features. The most important properties of perforated aluminum sheet are:
- relatively soft;
- very good cold formability and good anodization;
- easy to weld;
- good electrical conductivity;
- good corrosion resistance;
- low resistance to salt water;
- poor machinability;
- not hardenable.
Perforated aluminum sheet is versatile. It is used in various industries as follows:
- Interior and exterior architecture (as decoration and filling in the banister);
- Furniture industry (seat shells and backrests for seating furniture);
- Shopping baskets and shelves
- as sieves and filters;
- Washing machine drums;
- as a ventilation grille and soundproofing.
Perforated sheet aluminum is offered in our online shop at a good price. Buy aluminum perforated sheets of the highest quality from Evek GmbH, an experienced supplier of semi-finished metal products.
Chemical composition (in%)
| Al|| Si|| Fe|| Cu|| Mn|| Mg|| Cr|| Zn|| Ti|
| 99.5|| 0.25|| 0.4|| 0.05|| 0.05|| 0.05|| -|| 0.07|| 0.05|