Length tolerance +/-3mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
1.4404 round bar is an austenitic stainless steel composed of chromium, nickel and molybdenum. This stainless steel has a low carbon content and has excellent resistance to non-oxidizing acids and media containing chlorides. The material is not susceptible to intergranular corrosion and is easy to process, including welding and cold forming. In addition, it is suitable for use at temperatures of up to 550°C. However, the temperature during continuous operation is around 300 °C.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier of round steel 1.4404. In our online shop, round bars are offered at a reasonable price. Contact us.
V4A rods can also be used in the low-temperature range. It has good forgeability, good polishability and good mechanical properties. The long-term use of the stainless steel in seawater or an atmosphere containing sea air should be avoided.
Typical areas of application for 1.4404 round steel are:
- valve construction;
- dairies and breweries;
- decorative uses and kitchen furnishings;
- chemical apparatus construction;
- swimming pool construction;
- automotive industry.
V4A bar is characterized by the following properties:
- excellent resistance to non-oxidizing acids and media containing chloride;
- not susceptible to intergranular corrosion;
- good processing properties (weldable and cold-formable);
- can be used at temperatures up to 550°C;
- good forgeability and polishability;
- good mechanical properties.
You can buy V4A rods from Evek GmbH. Our shop is always at your disposal and we look forward to your inquiry.