Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Monel 400 is a nickel-copper solid solution consisting of approximately 65% nickel, 33% copper and 2% iron. It has a high tensile strength and offers excellent resistance to corrosion, seawater, most acids and alkalis. The material is also characterized by good mechanical properties at temperatures of up to approx. 550°C and is insensitive to stress corrosion cracking. The quality is not susceptible to hydrofluoric acid, fluorine and their compounds. 2.4360 cannot be hardened.
Evek GmbH as a reliable supplier of Alloy 400 tubes stands for uncomplicated deliveries worldwide. In the Evek GmbH online shop, nickel alloys can be bought safely and conveniently.
The main field of application of Monel 400 is chemical industry. So this material is used for heat exchangers, fluorine storage vessels and liners. Alloy 400 is also in great demand in offshore technology. It is good for making salt. Other areas of application of 2.4360 are:
- turbine construction;
- valves and pumps (manufacture of tetrachloroethene);
- oil and gas exploration;
- manufacture of glasses;
- ear tags (markings of animals).
Monel 400 is characterized by the following features:
- excellent resistance to corrosion, seawater, most acids and alkalis;
- good mechanical properties at temperatures up to approx. 550°C;
- insensitive to stress corrosion cracking;
- not susceptible to hydrofluoric acid, fluorine and their compounds;
- not curable.
2.4360 tubes are available from Evek GmbH at a good price. We offer good customer service and thus ensure your satisfaction.