The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
DANGER! The wire is shipped either on another spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a reel, please contact us - we will send the wire on the reel for an additional charge. The photos show spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
The material 1.4860 is a heating conductor alloy, consisting of min. 28% nickel, about 18-22% chromium and about 1.8-3% silicon. The iron content in the grade is approximately 45-50%. NiCr3020 impresses with its particularly high specific resistance. It is also chemical, oxidation and scaling resistant. The operating temperature range of the material is 1050 ° C. The material is not ferromagnetic and is easy to weld.
1.4860 is offered at Evek GmbH at a good price. Our online shop for nickel alloys is available around the clock.
NiCr3020 can be found for:
- Heating elements;
- electrical heating resistors;
- Heating cords;
- Heating cable.
1.4860 is characterized by the following properties:
- particularly high specific resistance;
- good chemical resistance;
- good resistance to oxidation and scaling;
- not ferromagnetic;
- easy to weld;
- can be used up to 1050 ° C.
NiCr3020 can be bought from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we ensure uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.