Inconel® 2.4819 Alloy c276 Wire 0.8-1.6mm Hastelloy® N010276 Nickel Alloy
- Fields of application: chemical industry; pulp and paper industry; acetic acid production; oil and gas extraction; processing and manufacture of impure phosphoric acid; waste incinerators;
- Properties: resistance to chloride ion attack; high resistance to many corrosive media under oxidizing and reducing conditions;
- density 8.6 g/cm³; melting point 1325 °C; Elongation at break 3-5%
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
2.4819 is an alloy of nickel, chromium and molybdenum with the addition of tungsten. Due to the high chromium and molybdenum content, the material is resistant to chloride ion attack. This resilience is increased by adding tungsten. Furthermore, the grade has a very low carbon and silicon content. Alloy c276 is characterized by high resistance to many corrosive media under oxidizing and reducing conditions. The grade is extremely resistant to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion cracking. Hastelloy® c 276 is suitable for cold and hot forming and can be welded well with all common welding processes.
2.4819 impresses with a good price. Our online shop offers a wide range of nickel alloys of the highest quality. We stand for your satisfaction.
Since the material is highly resistant to mineral and organic acids and solutions, Alloy c276 is mainly used in the chemical industry. The other fields of application for Hastelloy® c 276 are:
- pulp and paper industry;
- acetic acid production;
- oil and gas extraction;
- processing and manufacture of impure phosphoric acid;
- waste incinerators.
Hastelloy® c 276 is characterized by the following features:
- resistance to chloride ion attack;
- high resistance to many corrosive media under oxidizing and reducing conditions;
- extremely resistant to pitting, crevice and stress cracking corrosion;
- suitable for cold and hot forming;
- good weldability.
Buy 2.4819 through Evek GmbH, your reliable supplier. We guarantee safe and uncomplicated deliveries worldwide and stand for the highest quality of the nickel alloys we offer.
- Nickel alloy
- Melting point
- 1325 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 10.6 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.25 Ω mm² / m
Everything was great, gladly a...
Everything was great, gladly againReport abuse
very fast delivery....
very fast delivery.Report abuse
super fast and perfect thank y...
super fast and perfect thank youReport abuse