The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Warning: sharp edges! Sheet metal is cut on guillotine shears and edges are not deburred. Scratches on the surface cannot be ruled out. Article photos are theoretical, the delivered cuts may differ.
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
2.4602 is a highly corrosion-resistant alloy consisting of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and tungsten. In addition to the metals mentioned, the grade also contains very little carbon and silicon. Hastelloy® C22 is very resistant to a large number of corrosive media: neither mineral nor organic acids attack the material. Alloy c22 is also well resistant to seawater. In addition, the material is insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion.
Hastelloy® c 22 tubes are offered in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can choose from high-quality nickel alloys at a good price.
Because of its good resistance to hydrogen chloride and moist chlorine gas, Hastelloy® C22 is mainly used in the chemical industry. Alloy c22 is also used particularly frequently in environmental technology for waste water or waste incineration plants. Other areas of application for 2.4602 are:
- heat exchangers;
- flue gas desulfurization plants;
- pulp or paper industry (bleach tanks);
- Reactors for the production of acetic acid.
Hastelloy® C22 is characterized by the following properties:
- Very resistant to many corrosive media (mineral and organic acids);
- Good resistance to seawater;
- Insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion;
- Very easy to weld.
Buy 2,4602 pipes via Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier of nickel-based alloys, we ship the goods easily worldwide.