Inconel® Alloy 600 sheet 0.4-20mm plate 2.4816 cut to measure 100-1000mm
- Cuts from 100mm to 1000mm, thicknesses from 0.4mm and up to 20mm.
- Areas of application: Industrial furnace construction (furnace housing, transport rollers, muffles); chemical industry (plant parts for the production of chlorine and fluorine compounds); automotive (seals, HT sensors); containers for storing alkaline solutions; reactor construction; engine construction;
- Wnr. 2.4816; US N06600; Alloy 600;
- density 8.5 g/cm³; melting point 1370°C; electrical resistance 1.03 Ω mm²/m; Thermal conductivity 14.8 W/(m K).
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Inconel 600 is a high-temperature nickel-chromium-iron alloy. It also contains about 1.5% cobalt and about 1% manganese. The quality impresses with good mechanical properties at low and high temperatures up to 1050 °C. In addition, it has high heat resistance and corrosion resistance. The material shows good resistance to chlorine gas and hydrogen chloride up to approx. 500-550 °C. 2.4816 also has good resistance to nitriding or carburizing environments and to stress corrosion cracking. Goodness cannot be hardened.
Evek GmbH is your reliable supplier for Alloy 600. We offer high-quality nickel alloys at good prices and supply them worldwide.
Inconel 600 is mainly used in industrial furnace construction. Seals for furnace housings, transport rollers and muffles are made from this material. In the chemical industry, 2.4816 is used for plant components that are well suited for the production of chlorine and fluorine compounds. Other areas of application for Alloy 600 are:
- automotive (seals, HT sensors);
- containers for storing alkaline solutions;
- reactor construction;
- engine building.
Inconel 600 is characterized by:
- good mechanical properties at low and high temperatures up to 1050 °C;
- high heat resistance and corrosion resistance;
- good resistance to chlorine gas and hydrogen chloride up to approx. 500-550 °C;
- good resistance in nitriding or carburizing environments;
- insensitive to stress corrosion cracking;
- not curable.
If you're looking to buy 2.4816, you've come to the right place. There is a wide range of nickel alloys in our online shop. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
- operation area
- Industrial furnace construction (furnace housing, transport rollers, muffles); chemical industry (plant components for the production of chlorine and fluorine compounds); Automotive construction (seals, HT sensors); Containers for storing alkaline
- 8.5 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1370 ° C
- Electrical resistance
- 1.03 Ω mm² / m
everything perfect - super fas...
everything perfect - super fast delivery - good qualityReport abuse
Alright, you're welcome!...
Alright, you're welcome!Report abuse
super fast delivery great......
super fast delivery great...Report abuse