Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Manganin wire is an alloy that consists of approx. 85% copper, 2.5-3.5% nickel and 11.5-13.5% manganese. 2.1362 wire CuMn12Ni is characterized by a low temperature coefficient of the electrical resistance. The temperature coefficient is between approx. 20 and 50 ° C.
You can buy Manganin wire from Evek GmbH. We are a competent supplier and deliver within Europe. Fast and uncomplicated - that's our motto.
2.1362 wire CuMn12Ni also has a high long-term stability of the electrical resistance and good processability. It also has an extremely low thermal power against copper and is not corrosion-resistant. Wire is easy to braze and weld.
The main areas of application for Manganin wire are:
- Manufacture of measuring devices and precision resistors;
- as measuring line in cryostats;
- Production of shunts.
2.1362 wire CuMn12Ni has the following properties:
- low thermal conductivity;
- can be brazed and welded well;
- good processability;
- high long-term stability of the electrical resistance.
Evek GmbH Online Shop sells high quality wires at the best prices. Visit us and convince yourself of our service.