nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Copper sheet 0.5-3mm (Cu-DHP/ 2.0090) Plates sheet cutting selectable desired size possible 100x100mm
- Wnr. 2.0090; US C12200; EN Cu-DHP;
- Applications: construction (waterproofing, roof and wall cladding); sewage pipes and pipes for cold and hot water installations and heating devices; Manufacture of gutters and downpipes; Production of roof drainage; Manufacture of copper vessels; various household metal goods;
- Properties: very good weldability, soft solderability and hard solderability; excellent resistance to drinking and service water; very good cold formability and good hot formability; insensitive to non-oxidizing acids and neutral salt solutions; good for polishing, electroplating and tinning; excellent longevity;
- density 8.94 g/cc; melting point 1083 °C; thermal conductivity 305 W/mK; tensile strength 240-300 N/mm²;
- Available cut or made to measure.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Copper sheet material number 2.0090 is made from a deoxidized copper with a high phosphorus content. The grade is composed of approximately 99.95% copper and approximately 0.002-0.007% phosphorus. It has very good weldability, soft solderability and hard solderability. Copper Cu-DHP also has excellent resistance to drinking and industrial water. It is characterized by very good cold workability and good hot workability. Copper sheet cutting is not attacked by non-oxidizing acids and neutral salt solutions. It can also be polished, electroplated and tinned well. Copper alloys well with many metals and has excellent durability.
Sheet copper can be purchased from Evek GmbH. As a reliable copper Cu-DHP supplier, we guarantee fast deliveries and first-class service.
Because of its excellent properties, cut copper sheet has a variety of uses. So it is in great demand in construction as waterproofing, roof and wall cladding. Sewer pipes and pipes for cold and hot water installations as well as heating devices are also made from Cu-DHP. Furthermore, copper sheet is in demand in the following areas:
- In the manufacture of gutters and downspouts;
- In the production of roof drainage;
- In the manufacture of copper vessels;
- Miscellaneous household hardware.
Copper sheet Cu-DHP is characterized by the following features:
- Very good weldability, soft solderability and hard solderability;
- Excellent resistance to drinking and service water;
- Very good cold formability and good hot formability; insensitive to non-oxidizing acids and neutral salt solutions;
- Good for polishing, electroplating and tinning;
- Outstanding durability.
Copper sheet cutting is easy to purchase in the Evek GmbH online shop. We offer copper sheet 2.0090 at good price. We always try to make you satisfied with our products and services.
- Material number
- 8.94 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1083 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 305 W / m K
- Electrical resistance
- 0.022 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.