Brass rod Ø1.5-60mm round rod brass round material 2.0401 CuZn39Pb3 Ms58 brass round rod
- diameter from 1.5mm to 60mm; Length: from 0.1 meter to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: fittings and faucet handles; Screws and nuts; valve body; parts for electrical engineering and general mechanical engineering; cable clamps; pen tips.
- If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Length tolerance +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Brass rod with the material number 2.0401 consists of copper (approx. 57-59%), lead (approx. 2.5-3.5%) and a remainder of zinc (approx. 36-40%). The material 2.0401 is good for hot forming, but high hardness and strength of the grade are achieved through cold forming. However, the cold formability itself is limited due to the risk of stress corrosion cracking. Brass round material also has very good machinability and is well suited for soft and hard soldering. Brass round steel CuZn39Pb3 is easy to stamp and can only be mechanically polished (not suitable for electrolytic or chemical polishing).
Evek GmbH offers brass rods in various sizes and at a good price. As a competent supplier for CuZn39Pb3 Ms58, we ensure uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
Due to the lead content, brass round steel can only be welded to a limited extent. The material cannot be welded using the following welding methods: manual metal arc welding, gas welding, TIG and MIG welding. Resistance welding is best suited for welding the grade. Brass round material 2.0401 Ms58 has a relatively low corrosion resistance. In particular, it is not resistant to various salt solutions, organic liquids and water.
Brass round bar CuZn39Pb3 is often used in the following areas:
- fittings and faucet handles;
- Screws and nuts;
- valve body;
- parts for electrical engineering and general mechanical engineering;
- cable clamps;
- pen tips.
Brass round steel is characterized by the following properties:
- very good hot formability;
- very good machinability;
- suitable for soft and hard soldering;
- easy to punch and mechanically polish;
- only conditionally weldable (resistance welding is recommended);
- relatively low corrosion resistance to aggressive media (water, various salt solutions and organic liquids).
You can buy round brass material in no time at Evek GmbH. Our online shop is available to you around the clock. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Chemical composition (in %)
|57.0 - 59.0||rest||2.5 - 3.5||0.3||0.5||0.3||0.05||0.2|
- Round bar
- operation area
- Faucets and faucet handles; Screws and nuts; Valve body; Parts for electrical engineering and general engineering; Cable clamps; Ballpoint pen tips
- Material number
- 8.47 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 888 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 123 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.066 mm² / m
- Electrical conductivity
- 15 m / Ω • mm²
- tensile strenght
- min. 360 MPa
- smooth (may contain handling or storage tags)
Serious buyer, prompt payment....
Serious buyer, prompt payment.Report abuse
The amount paid was refunded w...
The amount paid was refunded without hesitation due to the wrong deliveryReport abuse
Everything great. Thanks very ...
Everything great. Thanks very much!Report abuse