stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Tungsten wire Ø0.1-1.5mm 99.95% pure metal inch cut light bulb 1-50meters
Tungsten wire 99.95% pure metal dia 0.1-1.5mm inch cutting light bulb 1-50 meters
ATTENTION! The wire is shipped either on another spool or wound in a roll. If you would like a reel, please contact us - we will send the wire on reel for an additional charge. The photo shows spools with 2-3 kg of wire.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Tungsten wire 99.95%, as the name suggests, is made from pure tungsten 99.95%. This metal has an extremely high melting point and is suitable as an alloy metal. It has an extremely high melting point of all metals (3422 ° C). Tungsten wire is extremely heat and corrosion resistant.
Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for 99.95% tungsten wire. We deliver throughout Germany and offer rolled metal products at fair prices.
This wire also has very good thermal and electrical conductivity. It has good chemical resistance to inorganic and organic acids and alkaline solutions.
Tungsten wire 99.95% is used:
- in high temperature furnace construction;
- in lighting technology;
- in electrical engineering;
- for making jewelry.
Tungsten wire is characterized by:
- extremely high melting point (3422 ° C);
- enormous heat and corrosion resistance;
- very good thermal and electrical conductivity;
- good chemical resistance to inorganic and organic acids and alkaline solutions.
You can buy 99.95% tungsten wire in the Evek GmbH online shop. We have wire in stock ready for delivery. Contact us to get a special offer.
- operation area
- High temperature furnace construction; Lighting technology; Electrical engineering; Manufacture of jewelry
- 19.25 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 3422 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 164 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 0.055 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.