Length tolerance +/- 2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Stainless steel 1.4845 is an austenitic, heat-resistant, chromium-nickel steel. The proportion of chromium is at least 24%. The nickel content is at least 19%. The grade has good scaling resistance (up to 1050 °C) and high heat resistance. It also has a high mechanical resilience. The material 1.4845 has good resistance to high-temperature corrosion, but poor resistance in oxidizing and reducing atmospheres.
You can buy 1.4845 and other high-quality semi-finished metal products from Evek GmbH, your competent supplier. We ship worldwide.
Stainless steel 1.4845 is mainly used in industrial furnace construction (furnace parts). Other areas of application for material 1.4845 are:
- exhaust systems;
- Plants with increased resistance to scale;
- apparatus engineering;
- heating elements;
- heat-resistant fasteners.
1.4845 has the following features:
- good scaling resistance (up to 1050 °C);
- high heat resistance;
- high mechanical strength;
- good resistance to high-temperature corrosion;
- poor resistance in oxidizing and reducing atmosphere.
Stainless steel 1.4845 is offered at a good price in the Evek GmbH online shop. Purchase only quality metal products.