Weight tolerance can be up to +/-2%
Do you need a different steel quality or dimension? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Praseodymium is a rare metal from the lanthanide group. This metal is soft and paramagnetic. It can exist in two modifications: α-praseodymium and at 798 °C - β-praseodymium. In air it forms green oxide hydrates. Praseodymium reacts with water to form hydrogen to form praseodymium hydroxide. Besides oxides, the metal also forms other compounds such as halides and binary compounds. Natural praseodymium has only one stable isotope ¹⁴¹Pr.
Praseodymium price is always up to date in the Evek GmbH online shop. We offer high-quality metal products and stand for the high quality of our products.
Praseodymium is rarely used. It is used in magnesium alloys in aircraft construction (production of aircraft engines). Strong permanent magnets are made from cobalt-praseodymium-iron alloys. Praseodymium is also used to color glass and enamel. Because green protective lenses absorb UV light, they are used when welding.
Praseodymium is used:
- in aircraft construction (aircraft engines);
- for the production of strong permanent magnets;
- for coloring glass and enamel;
- for protective glasses during welding.
Praseodymium is characterized by:
- can exist in two modifications;
- can form various compounds;
- is somewhat resistant to corrosion.
You can easily buy praseodymium from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier of praseodymium, we ensure fast deliveries and thus your satisfaction.