Weight tolerance can be up to +/-2%
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
Tellurium is a rarely occurring metalloid from the chalcogen group. Two modifications of tellurium exist: crystalline or metallic tellurium and amorphous tellurium. The amorphous modification of tellurium is a brown powder. Under standard conditions, it slowly transforms into crystalline tellurium. This is a semiconductor whose electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity behave anisotropically (direction-dependent). However, the electrical conductivity of the metal is very low, but it increases with increasing temperature or exposure. Metallic tellurium is soft, very brittle and easily powdered.
Tellurium price is always up to date in the Evek GmbH online shop. We guarantee high quality of our products and uncomplicated deliveries worldwide.
Because it is expensive to produce, tellurium is not very technically demanding. For example, tellurium is used as an alloy additive for steel, copper, aluminum and lead alloys. As an alloy component, it increases corrosion resistance and improves machinability. Tellurium is also used to color glass and ceramics, in semiconductor technology and in rewritable CD-RWs.
The main areas of application for tellurium are:
- Metal industry (various alloys to increase corrosion resistance and improve machinability);
- coloring of glass and ceramics;
- semiconductor technology;
- Manufacture of optical storage discs (CD-RWs, DVD-RWs);
- vulcanization of rubber.
Tellurium is characterized by:
- very high brittleness;
- low electrical conductivity;
- can be easily pulverized;
- comes in two modifications.
You can buy Tellurium in no time via Evek GmbH, a reliable supplier of Tellurium. We offer rare earth metals at good prices and look forward to your inquiry.