stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Germanium purity 99.9% pure metal pure element 32 bars 5gr-5kg Ge Metal Blo
Germanium purity 99.9% pure metal Pure Element 32 bars 5gr-5kg Ge Metal
Weight tolerance can be up to +/- 2%
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Germanium is one of the semi-metals and is classified as a semiconductor. It has good brittleness and is very stable in air at room temperature. Since germanium is a semiconductor, its electrical conductivity is very small at room temperature. However, it increases sharply with increasing temperature. The metal is not soluble in alkalis, hydrochloric acid or dilute sulfuric acid. It only dissolves in concentrated sulfuric acid as well as in concentrated nitric acid.
Pure germanium is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. The germanium price is always up to date with us. You can trust us.
As a semiconductor, germanium is mainly used in electronics. It is used together with silicon as a compound semiconductor in high-frequency technology. It is also used as an X-ray detector. The metal is used in infrared optics and in the manufacture of optical fibers. It is also in demand in nuclear medicine and nuclear technology.
The main uses of germanium are in:
- Electronics (high frequency technology, detector technology);
- Infrared optics (glasses and fiberglass);
- Nuclear medicine and technology;
- Dietary supplements (for cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis and food allergies).
Germanium has the following properties:
- good brittleness;
- Resistance to air;
- not soluble in alkalis, in hydrochloric acid or in dilute sulfuric acid;
- soluble in concentrated sulfuric acid as well as in concentrated nitric acid;
Don't you know where to buy germanium? It's very easy with Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier, we deliver pure germanium easily worldwide.
- Atomic number
- operation area
- Electronics (high frequency technology, detector technology); Infrared optics (glasses and fiberglass); Nuclear medicine and technology; Dietary supplement (for cancer, high blood pressure, arthritis and food allergies)
- 5.323 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 938.3 ° C
- Mohs hardness
- Thermal conductivity
- 59.9 W / (m K)
- Electrical conductivity
- 1.45 S / m
No customer reviews for the moment.