stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Titanium zinc sheet 0.55mm-1mm titanium zinc sheets Zinc sheets 100 mm to 1000 mm
- Thickness from 0.55mm to 1mm. Length from 100mm to 1000mm
- Areas of application: roofing; Roof drainage (gutters, downpipes); Facade cladding.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Dimension tolerances: +/- 2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
Dimension tolerances: thickness ± 0.025 mm, width ± 2 mm, length ± 2 mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the faq please.
Titanium zinc is an alloy of zinc and small additions of titanium and copper. The mass fraction of zinc is around 99.995%, of copper - around 0.08-0.17% and of titanium - around 0.07-0.12%. In contrast to pure zinc, the material has increased tensile strength and fatigue strength. The titanium zinc sheet has very good processing properties and is corrosion-resistant. It is also environmentally friendly, completely recyclable and has a long service life. The titanium zinc sheet is produced in accordance with DIN EN 988.
If you are looking for zinc titanium sheet, you have come to the right place. Evek GmbH is a reliable supplier for zinc sheet. We ensure uncomplicated deliveries and ship worldwide.
Titanium zinc sheet is widely used in construction. The main uses of titanium zinc are:
- Roof drainage (gutters, downpipes);
- Facade cladding.
Titanium zinc sheet is characterized by the following features:
- excellent corrosion resistance;
- very good processing properties;
- Environmental compatibility;
- long lifetime.
Zinc sheet is available at Evek GmbH online shop at a good price. You can buy titanium zinc sheet through us. We offer metal products of the highest quality.
- operation area
- Dacheindeckung; Dachentwässerung (Dachrinnen, Regenfallrohre); Fassadenbekleidung
- DIN EN 988
- Reinheitsgrad Zn
- DIN EN 1179
- 7,2 g/cm³
- Melting point
- 418 °C
- Thermal conductivity
- 97 W / (m⋅K)
- min. 150 N/mm²
- min. 110 N/mm²
- 0,022 mm/(mK)
- min 40%
No customer reviews for the moment.