stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Inconel 601 nickel sheet Ø 2mm-10mm cut 2.4851 plates Alloy 601 strips
2mm-10mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Inconel 601 Nickel Sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Inconel 601 is an alloy of nickel, chromium and iron. It also contains a small amount of aluminum and titanium. The material offers excellent resistance to oxidation at high temperatures. 2.4851 can also be used in sulphurous environments. The material has very good scaling resistance and high heat resistance and can therefore be used at temperatures of up to 1150 ° C. The grade has good resistance under carburizing conditions and against aggressive gases.
Inconel 601 is offered at Evek GmbH at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we deliver safely and easily.
2.4851 is mainly used in furnace construction (various components) and for gas turbine parts. Further areas of application for Inconel 601 are:
- Heat treatment plants;
- chemical industry;
- Environmental protection equipment;
- Automotive industry (components for diesel engines);
- Ash conveyor (various components).
2.4851 features the following features:
- excellent resistance to oxidation at high temperatures;
- usable in sulphurous environments;
- very good scaling resistance and high heat resistance;
- Operating temperature range up to 1150 ° C;
- good resistance under carburizing conditions;
- good resistance to aggressive gases.
Inconel 601 can be purchased in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can also buy other nickel alloys through Evek GmbH. We are at your disposal and advise you if you have any questions.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Furnace construction (various components); Gas turbine parts; Heat treatment plants; chemical industry; Environmental protection equipment; Automotive industry (components for diesel engines); Ash conveyor (various components)
- Material number
- 8.1 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1320 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 11.3 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.03 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.