Inconel 601 nickel sheet Ø 2mm-10mm cut 2.4851 plates Alloy 601 strips
- Thickness from 2mm to 10mm; Length: from 100mm up to 1000mm.
- Areas of application: furnace construction (various components); gas turbine parts; heat treatment plants; chemical industry; environmental protection systems; automotive industry (components for diesel engines); Ash conveyor (various components).
- If your desired length/width is not listed, select the next larger length/width. Leave a comment on your order with the length/width you want. We cut according to your measurements.
- Dimensional tolerances: +/-2mm.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/-2mm
Do you need a different steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Inconel 601 is an alloy of nickel, chromium and iron. It also contains a small amount of aluminum and titanium. The material offers excellent resistance to oxidation at high temperatures. 2.4851 can also be used in sulphurous environments. The material has very good scaling resistance and high heat resistance and can therefore be used at temperatures of up to 1150 °C. The grade has good resistance under carburizing conditions and against aggressive gases.
Evek GmbH offers Inconel 601 at a good price. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we deliver safely and easily.
2.4851 is mainly used in furnace construction (various components) and for gas turbine parts. Other areas of application for Inconel 601 are:
- heat treatment plants;
- chemical industry;
- environmental protection systems;
- automotive industry (components for diesel engines);
- Ash conveyor (various components).
The following features characterize 2.4851:
- excellent resistance to oxidation at high temperatures;
- usable in sulphurous environments;
- very good scaling resistance and high heat resistance;
- operating temperature range up to 1150 °C;
- good resistance under carburizing conditions;
- good resistance to aggressive gases.
You can purchase Inconel 601 in the Evek GmbH online shop. You can also buy other nickel alloys from Evek GmbH. We are at your disposal and will advise you if you have any questions.
Chemical composition (in %)
|58.0 - 63.0||21.0 - 25.0||18.0||0.03 - 0.1||1.0||0.015||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.02||1.0 - 1.7||0.006|
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- Furnace construction (various components); Gas turbine parts; Heat treatment plants; chemical industry; Environmental protection equipment; Automotive industry (components for diesel engines); Ash conveyor (various components)
- Material number
- 8.1 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1320 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 11.3 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.03 Ω mm² / m
Exactly as described...
Exactly as describedReport abuse
Goods very good Delivery time ...
Goods very good Delivery time top again and againReport abuse
Good and inexpensive! Fast del...
Good and inexpensive! Fast delivery!Report abuse