stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
stainless-steelSpring steel wire 0.1-10mm spring...
nickel-alloyKanthal wire 0.05-3mm heating wire...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
copperFlat wire enamel Ø 5-18mm copper wire...
Inconel C-276 nickel sheet Ø 1.6mm-25.4mm cut 2.4819 plates Alloy C-276
1.6mm-25.4mm Nickel Alloy Plates 100mm to 1000mm Inconel C-276 Nickel Sheets
The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
Alloy C276 is a nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with the addition of tungsten. It also contains a small amount of carbon and silicon. The material is well suited for cold and hot forming. It has excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion. 2.4819 is insensitive to mineral and organic acids as well as sea water, moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions. The quality shows good weldability and can be welded with all common welding processes.
Hastelloy c 276 is offered at a good price in the Evek GmbH online shop. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we deliver safely and easily.
Alloy C276 is mainly used in the chemical industry, e.g. for the production and processing of acids. It is also used very frequently in environmental technology. Grade 2.4819 is used in the plants for waste incineration and flue gas desulphurisation. Other typical fields of application for Hastelloy c 276 are:
- Paper and pulp industry;
- Extraction of petroleum and natural gas;
- Equipment and components for sour gas applications.
Alloy C276 is characterized by the following features:
- is well suited for cold and hot forming;
- excellent resistance to pitting, crevice and stress corrosion;
- Insensitivity to mineral and organic acids;
- Resistance to sea water, moist chlorine gas and chloride solutions;
- good weldability.
Buy 2.4819 through Evek GmbH and enjoy high product quality and first-class service. We are at your disposal for questions and further information.
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry (production and processing of acids); Environmental technology (plants for waste incineration and flue gas desulphurisation); Paper and pulp industry; Extraction of petroleum and natural gas; Equipment and components for sour gas
- Material number
- 8.6 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1325 ° C
- Thermal conductivity
- 10.6 W / (m K)
- Electrical resistance
- 1.25 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.