Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 working days.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please refer to the faq.
Depending on the diameter, the rods are produced per AMS 5662 or AMS 5663.
Inconel® 718 is an age-hardenable alloy consisting of nickel, chromium and iron as the main components and niobium, molybdenum, aluminum and titanium as accompanying components. The addition of niobium, titanium and aluminum enables the hardenability of the grade. In the solution-annealed condition, 2.4668 is easy to form and process. The material is also characterized by excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures. It is not susceptible to pitting and stress corrosion cracking. The material has very good creep strength and high fatigue strength. It is also very easy to weld and has good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
You can buy Inconel® 718 from Evek GmbH. As an experienced supplier, we deliver safely and easily worldwide. We are your reliable partner for high-quality nickel alloys.
Inconel® 718 is primarily used in the aerospace industry. This material is used to manufacture engines, gas turbines and housings. The material is also in demand in offshore technology and marine equipment. Other areas of application for 2.4668 are
- Oil and gas industry;
- nuclear reactors;
- production of springs and high-strength fastening elements.
Inconel® 718 is characterized by the following features:
- good formability and hardenability;
- good processing properties in the solution-annealed condition;
- excellent corrosion resistance at high and low temperatures;
- insensitivity to pitting and stress corrosion cracking;
- very good creep rupture strength and high fatigue strength;
- very good weldability;
- good resistance to oxidation up to 1000 °C.
Inconel® 718 price positively surprises every customer of Evek GmbH. Nickel alloys are offered in our online store with worldwide shipping.