Length tolerance +/-2mm
- Production time - 2-3 weeks.
- Preparation for shipment - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Look at the FAQ please.
2.4851 tubing is made from a nickel-chromium-iron alloy. This has good resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion cracking. The tube has excellent resistance to oxidation up to approx. 1150 °C. In the annealed condition, it can be easily welded using all common methods. The material is easy to solder and hard solder and has very good ductility.
You can buy Alloy 601 tubing from Evek GmbH. We offer pipes at a good price. We are happy to assist you.
Inconel® 601 tubing has very good mechanical properties at low, room and elevated temperatures. The alloy is insensitive to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride as well as to carburization and nitrous oxide.
Typical areas of application for 2.4851 tube are:
- industrial furnace construction;
- tanks and pipes for storing alkaline solutions;
- automotive industry;
- reaction vessels and heat exchanger tubes in the production of vinyl chloride;
- Thermocouple Protection Tubes.
Alloy 601 tube has the following characteristics:
- good resistance to corrosion and stress corrosion cracking;
- excellent resistance to oxidation up to approx. 1150 °C;
- good weldability with all common processes;
- good ductility;
- Insensitivity to dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride as well as to carburization and nitrification.
Evek GmbH online shop is available to you at any time. We are a reliable supplier of Inconel® 601 pipe and do everything to ensure that you remain satisfied with our service.