- On sale!
nickel-alloyNichrome 0.05-5mm resistance wire...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-12mm...
stainless-steelStainless steel wire rope 1-8mm...
steelSpring steel wire 0.3mm-2mm spring...
aluminumAluminum tape, aluminum foil strips Ø...
brassBrass wire Ø 0.1-3mm 2.0321 Craft...
stainless-steelFederstahldraht 0.1-10mm 1.4310...
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 0.8-4mm...
Nickel tube Alloy c22 Hastelloy® 2.4602 Inconel round tube 19.05x1.24-114.3x6.02mm
- Size from 19.05x1.24mm to 114.3x6.02mm. Length: from 0.25 meters up to 2 meters.
- Areas of application: chemical industry; Environmental technology (sewage systems, waste incineration plants); Heat exchanger; Flue gas desulphurisation systems; Pulp or paper industry (bleaching tanks); Acetic acid production reactors.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next largest length / width. Leave a comment on your order with the length / width you want. We cut to your dimensions.
- Didn't find the sizes you wanted? Just contact us! We are happy to help you with your request.
For the width and length of a sheet metal blank, the tolerance is +/- 2mm
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Production time - none. Already in stock.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
2.46022 is a highly corrosion-resistant alloy consisting of nickel, chromium, molybdenum and tungsten. In addition to the metals mentioned, the grade also contains very little carbon and silicon. Hastelloy® C22 is very resistant to a large number of corrosive media: neither mineral nor organic acids attack the material. Alloy c22 is also very resistant to sea water. In addition, the material is insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion.
If you want to buy 2.46022, you have landed at the right place at Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier of nickel alloys, we offer high quality products with international shipping.
Because of its good resistance to hydrogen chloride and moist chlorine gas, Hastelloy® C22 is mainly used in the chemical industry. Alloy c22 is also used particularly frequently in environmental technology for waste water or waste incineration plants. Further areas of application of 2.46022 are:
- Heat exchanger;
- Flue gas desulphurisation systems;
- Pulp or paper industry (bleaching tanks);
- Acetic acid production reactors.
The following properties distinguish Hastelloy® C22:
- very resistant to many corrosive media (mineral and organic acids);
- good resistance to sea water;
- insensitive to crevice, stress cracking and pitting corrosion;
- very easy to weld.
Alloy C22 is available in the Evek GmbH online shop. Our prices for nickel alloys are fair. We are at your disposal for further questions and information.
Chemical composition (in%)
|rest||20.0 - 22.5||2.0 - 6.0||12.5 - 14.5||2.5-3.5||0.010||2.5||0.5||0.35||0.010||0.08||0.025|
- Round tube
- Nickel alloy
- operation area
- chemical industry; Environmental technology (sewage systems, waste incineration plants); Heat exchanger; Flue gas desulphurization systems; Pulp or paper industry (bleaching tanks); Reactors for the production of acetic acid
- Material number
- 8.7 g / cm³
- Melting point
- 1355 ° C
- Electrical resistance
- 1.14 Ω mm² / m
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
copperCopper pipe 3x0.5mm-8x1mm soft annealed in the ring water OIL GAS heating...
Copper pipe soft 3x0.5mm-8x1mm annealed in the ring water OIL GAS heating 1-50 meters
stainless-steelStainless steel pipe Ø 50x1.2-65x1mm 1.4828 round pipe 309 V2A exhaust...
Stainless steel pipe Ø 50x1.2-65x1mm 1.4828 round pipe 309 V2A exhaust railing 0.25-2 meters
stainless-steelStainless steel tube 4-20mm thin wall capillary tube 1.4845 aisi 310s
- Size: 4-20mm; Length: from 0.25 to 2m.
- Areas of application: high temperature components; Furnace construction; Apparatus & mechanical engineering; chemical industry; Petroleum industry.
- If your desired length / width is not listed, select the next...