Available in thicknesses from 0.5 mm to 20 mm and in various sizes. The tolerance for the width and length of a sheet metal blank is +/- 2mm.
If you have not found the product you are looking for, please contact us directly. We would be happy to make you an offer on request.
Do you need other steel quality or dimensions? Please write to us. Our sales team makes an offer from stock program or delivery program :)
- Product on request.
- Production time - 1 month.
- Shipping preparation - 2-3 working days.
- Delivery time - depending on the parcel service. Please look at the FAQ.
12h18n10t is an austenitic stainless chromium-nickel steel with a low titanium content. The mass fraction of iron in this alloy is about 67%. The material designation 12h18n10t means:
- 12 - 0.12% carbon content;
- H18 - 18% chromium;
- N10 - 10% nickel;
- T - max. 1.5% titanium content.
12x18h10t is assigned to the group of austenitic steels. Due to the high chromium content, the quality forms a passivating layer and is therefore very resistant to air and water. The addition of nickel enables the material to be used in oxidizing media at temperatures of up to 850 ° C. In addition, the material can be easily cold and hot rolled. By adding titanium, good resistance to intergranular corrosion and high strength are achieved.
You can buy 12h18n10t from Evek GmbH. As a reliable supplier of GOST steels, we guarantee uncomplicated shipping worldwide.
12x18h10t has a very high ductility and toughness. Furthermore, the quality has excellent weldability and can be welded with all common welding processes. The material shows a relatively low resistance to corrosion in chlorine-containing environments and in contact with sulfuric and hydrochloric acid. The material is also insensitive to nitric acid, acetic acid and phosphoric acid.
The main uses of sheet metal 12h18n10t are:
- Food industry (alcohol and milk production);
- Storage and transportation of acids (nitric acid, acetic acid, phosphoric acid);
- Oil industry (pipeline construction);
- Mechanical engineering (exhaust pipes and various parts);
- chemical industry.
The following features distinguish 12x18h10t:
- high strength;
- good heat resistance;
- can be used in oxidizing media at temperatures up to 850 ° C;
- very high ductility and toughness;
- good cold and hot rollable;
- good resistance to intergranular corrosion;
- excellent weldability;
- Insensitivity to nitric acid, acetic acid and phosphoric acid.
12x18h10t is offered in the Evek GmbH online shop in various shapes and sizes. You will be pleasantly surprised by our price for GOST steels.